Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents, and other visual content. The app already includes templates for users to use. You can design and publish your own graphics anywhere. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions like Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality.
Get your work in front of Canva’s 20 million+ users, or simply supercharge your team’s workflow. Canva’s API has everything developers need to create smart integrations and powerful apps. Every design needs visual content. When you create a content extension with Canva’s API, your photos, images, and online media will be available right inside Canva’s editor. Canva’s API is flexible and fast, so you can create integrations in no time at all. Our documentation is designed to make developing your app a breeze.
Take an image and turn it into a work of art. Build an app that lets Canva users filter, customize and manipulate images. Canva is used and loved by millions of people around the globe.
- Millions of Images:
Design with millions of stock photographs, vectors, and illustrations. You can even upload your own.
- Photo Filters:
Edit your photos using preset filters or get advanced with photo editing tools, you’ll never be stuck for choice.
- Free Icons & Shapes:
Use icons, shapes, and elements with ease. Choose from thousands of elements for your designs, or upload your own.
- Hundreds of Fonts:
Access a great selection of fonts perfect for every design. All ready to go and accessible within Canva.
- Design better with Canva.
- Straighten Your Photos to Keep Your Snapshots Looking Sharp.
- Add Stellar Photo Effects to Make Your Photos Magnificent.
- Say It Loud with a Drag and Drop Speech Bubble.
- Crop Your Images for Trim, Precise Compositions.
- Blur Your Photos in Canva with Blur Slider.
- Thousands of free icons to enhance your designs like a pro.
- Enhance your images with a brilliant vignette in Canva.
- Add An Awesome Photo Frame Effect To Your Pictures
- Add Stickers To Your Photos For Free - Now With Thousands of Choices.
- Keep Your Photos and Layouts Crisp with Design Grids.
- Create Soft, Dreamy Designs with Transparent Images.
- Add Text to Any Photo for a Quick Caption or Compelling Commentary.
- Apply Texture for Homey, Lived-In Designs.
CONTACT SALES TEAM
Empower everyone in your team to design anything. Connect with us today to learn more about how Canva can help you grow your business.
- Access the world’s easiest drag-and-drop design tool.
- Design & collaborate together from any device, anywhere in the world.
- Ensure brand consistency with built controls and workflows for approvals.
- Discover the perfect personalized plan for your needs.
These are the values that guide our decisions at Canva:
- Be a force for good: Making the world a better place through positive actions, inclusion, and diversity.
- Empower others: Empowering others to achieve their goals, both globally and within Canva.
- Pursue Excellence: Maintain a high bar for ourselves and the people we work with. Continuous growth and development. Lead by example.
- Be a good human: Valuing good communication. Being open, honest, and constructive: individually, within your team, across the company, and externally.
- Make complex things simple: Always aiming for the most simple, pragmatic, and effective solution to any problem. Think of the user.
- Set crazy big goals: Set ambitious goals, prioritize, hustle to execute, and celebrate success!
SECURITY Canva welcomes responsible security research. Canva runs a bug bounty program and provides ways for security researchers to notify us of vulnerabilities in our products and environments.
- Data security
- Highly available
- Monitored and resilient
- Secure development practice
- Staged releases
- Account security
- In-app permissions
- How can I be sure that my designs are private?
By default, all content you post on Canva is private.
All your private data is stored in systems that are only accessible via the Canva application.
When you log in to Canva, Canva gives your Canva account access to the private files.
Your private designs can only be accessed by logging in to your account.
Your private designs cannot be accessed by anyone that is not logged in to Canva, or anyone using a different account unless you share your designs.
- What cybersecurity standards have you set for your organization?
Canva is ISO 27001 certified. This certification means that, as an organization, Canva has the people, processes, and systems in place to effectively identify, assess, treat and monitor our information security risks. It means that Canva aims to have security built into every facet of its operations and that Canva strives to improve its security posture through a process of continuous improvement.
- What laws do you comply with when it comes to data privacy?
Canva operates in many countries that each have its own laws about data privacy and security.
Canva’s legal team continually monitors the evolving regulatory landscape to identify changes and determine what action Canva needs to take to uphold its obligations in each jurisdiction.
CANVA OFFERS AT COUPONMOZO
You can try Canva Pro free for 30 days. To activate your Canva Pro account, you'll need to enter a credit card and Canva coupon codes for ease. You can cancel at any time during your trial and you won't be charged. And so there are many offers to opt for Canva pro and enterprise at amazing prices on Couponmozo with Canva promo code and Canva coupon code all at once place.